Supporting Roberts is our primary goal. Throughout the school year we execute a variety of events across our programs. The dedicated administrators, teachers, staff, parents and community sponsors makes this all possible. Check out our programs and see how you can be involved.
- Arts in Education & Academic Programs (Chimere Liddell-Brooks) – Coordinates the cluster-wide Academic Fair and Math/Science events and in-school field trips/programs for students. Coordinates programs that enhance AKS and expose our children to dance, drama, visual arts, music and literature.
- Bucks for Bulldogs Fundraiser (Executive Board) – Coordinates the largest fundraising campaign to provide resources and enrichments for Roberts students.
- Bulldog Bash Carnival (Executive Board) – Coordinates all activities associated with the Bulldog Bash carnival and fundraiser event.
- Communications Committee (Leslie Saengsutthi) – all PTO communication outlets and calendar/events.
- Earning for Learning (Leslie Saengsutthi) – Coordinates programs with various businesses to earn money and/or equipment for the school. Programs include Publix Cards, Kroger Cards, Box Tops for Education, and Campbell Soup Labels.
- Environmental/Earth Day (Kathy Friedman) - Works with Science teacher to coordinate Earth Day activities and school beautification. Also coordinates Walk to School Day.
- Staff Appreciation (Amberly Redford) – Coordinates events that recognize the faculty and staff throughout the year.
- Fifth Grade (Committee Chairs- Tori Waters & Lauren Duncan) – Organizes special activities for the fifth grade throughout the year as well as the end of year celebration. Works with the school to help with graduation.
- Health and Environment (Natalie Scott) – PTO liaison to the School Clinic. Coordinates Red Ribbon Week and coordinates a first aid station for Field Days. Also coordinates other student activities that encourage healthy living – like Be Active/Caught Eating Healthy/Keep Germs Away weeks.
- Membership (Leslie Saengsutthi) – Coordinates PTO membership drives throughout the year to encourage parents, grandparents, and the community to join our PTO.
- All Pro Dads (Stuart Farmer & Natalie Scott) – Coordinates and oversees activities that involve dads, uncles, granddads, and male neighbors to be involved in school related issues and activities.
- Multicultural Committee (Chimere Liddell-Brooks) – Celebrates and connects the diverse cultures in our school community. Coordinates the translation of PTO flyers and other communications and organizes Roberts International Night.
- Room Parents (Julia Davis/Angela Crawford– Coordinates and oversees school-wide room parent responsibilities. Liaises between classroom teachers and parents to ensure good communication and help meet teacher needs. This committee has 2 co-chairs. Each co-chair is responsible for three grade levels.
- Special Events (Candice Hinton) – Coordinates Family Fun Nights and events that bring the school community together.
- Spirit Nights (Amberly Redford) – Coordinates fun Spirit Nights and Days with PTO business partners.
- Spirit Wear (Kathy Friedman) – Coordinates and oversees the sale of school wear and spirit wear items such as t-shirts, shorts, sweatshirts, etc.
- Yearbook (Candice Hinton) – Attends school events to take pictures to provide for the yearbook and scrapbook. Oversees sales and layout of the yearbook.
All volunteers must have a Guidelines and Confidentiality Agreement on file with Roberts PTO.